815 Ayrault Road, Fairport, NY 14450 | 585.381.2200 ~ 69 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424 | 585.381.2200
High Tech Digital Root Canal Treatment
Dr. Lepore is committed to offering his patients the highest level of care, convenience and comfort by investing in state-of-the-art equipment and advanced training to help insure the best outcomes possible. Your situation and treatment needs will be thoroughly explained with digital radiographs, microscopic photographs, and any other aids necessary so that you fully understand your needs prior to beginning treatment. At Advanced Endodontic Solutions…
- All microsurgery and endodontic treatments are performed using a high-powered surgical operating microscope, providing the doctor and his team the ability to see and digitally photograph canals and fine fractures that might have gone undetected in the past.
- We offer in-office 3D imaging with Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Scanning which creates three dimensional images of the jaw and teeth and has a tremendous impact on diagnostic ability and treatment success.
- Our office adheres to standards of infection control in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Our sterilization equipment is monitored regularly for effectiveness.
- Our dental equipment uses a self-contained water supply and an in-house filtration system that is capable of delivering de-ionized, sterile water during all surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- We use advanced Nickel Titanium rotary file instrumentation for efficiency and excellence.
- We have sophisticated high-tech monitoring equipment and infusion pump to provide safety and comfort for our IV sedation patients.
- We utilize an advanced digital dental imaging system which minimizes the already low radiation exposure and improves diagnostic capabilities through image enhanced computer technology.
- Referring dentists have the ability to instantly access your information, including radiographs and photographs, through our secure, web-based system.